HOW TO UPDATE YOUR COMPANY DIRECTORY LISTING & ADVERTISEMENT
Step 1 – Update Personal Information:
- Login to the members only section of the website and visit My Account
- This will take you to your personal profile page. Review the information displayed to ensure for accuracy and make edits where needed.
- If you are the key contact from your company, you may click on your company name to manage your company summary, contact information and roster
Step 2 – Update Company Information:
Please be sure to review all of the following information before approving your company’s directory listing for the 2017-2018 Membership Directory. When all edits are complete, please click the “Preview your company’s directory listing” link to view how your information will appear in the Membership Directory.
IMPORTANT: Please be sure to check the box to approve your directory. Those which are not approved prior to the deadline will be printed with the information we currently have on file.
- Address: Review the Organizational Info block to ensure that the mailing address is accurate. To manage your address, scroll down to the Address block to make edits. This should only be used to manage your corporate headquarters location.
- Contact Information: Review the Contact Information block and make edits where needed to your company’s phone number, fax number, email and website.
- Company Description: Each member is welcome to add a brief summary of their company to be published in the directory. Max word count is 175; anything after 175 words will not be printed. From the main page, select edit in the Directory Notes block and add or edit your text. Here is a sample company profile:
- WASDA Supply started as a small water meter repair shop in the early 1920′s by Harold Wasda. Over the years, the company continually diversified by supplying more products and services to the pipeline construction industry. In early 1957, Harry’s sons, Tom and Bob joined the firm and continued the expansion of product lines and services. By the early 70′s, WASDA Supply Company became the largest supply house of its kind in Northern Alaska. Today, the third generation of the WASDA Family has entered management of the firm. The company recently added a flange machine shop to enhance their full line of water and sewer supplies for contractors and municipalities.
- Manage Your Company Roster: Review the names under your Company Roster. This will include all active individuals and branches from your company. Those which will be listed in the directory will have an indicator after their name. All names will be listed in alphabetical order in the directory.
- To update information of employees or branch locations, please click on the corresponding names in the “Company Roster” block and make edits in individual profile pages (These individuals can also make edits to their own information by logging in and editing their individual member profile.
- To add new employees or branch locations to your directory listing, select the corresponding option in the “Add to Roster” block below
- To remove employees or branch location from your directory, select the corresponding names in the “Company Roster” block and update their “Roster Status” in their individual profile page
For Associate Members Only:
- Update Your Product Categories: The product categories will be used to help people locate you based on products in the “Find A Member” section of the site.
- Below the Directory Notes box, is a “Product Lines” area, click the edit button.
- In the product category box, select as many items that pertain to the products your company manufactures.
- Once you have selected all your products click Save & Close.
If you do not wish to purchase advertising at this time you are done completing your Directory Listing. Thank you!
Step 3 – Support WASDA and Advertise in the Directory:
Advertising is available not only in the print version of our directory but also via our digital directory! We will continue to offer complimentary digital advertisements to each company that places a print advertisement (premium, full or half page only) extending your advertising dollars! Your online ad will be comparable to the print ad placed. See details on the Advertising Form. Ad sales help offset the cost of production of this valuable member tool!
The WASDA Membership Directory is the “go-to” resource for contacting key members of the water/wastewater industry. The directory is published at the Fall Meeting & Partnership Forum each year and mailed to any companies who are not in attendance.
- Click here to purchase your directory advertisement online using a credit card
- Directory Advertising Form to submit an order with a check
Select the ad size you wish to secure, noting that the Full Page Tab locations are now available to be printed in Full Color. Ads are sold on a first-come, first- served basis. Please note that there are a limited number of Tab locations available.
Membership Directory Advertising Opportunities
Associate Member Rate
Distributor Member Rate
|Inside front/back cover||Sold out||Sold out|
|Outside back cover||Sold out||Sold out|
|Full Page Tab (full color)||$1,750||$750|
|Full Page Tab (b&w)||$1,500||$500|
|Full Page (run of book)||$1,000||$300|
|Half Page (b&w)||$750||$200|
|Quarter Page (b&w)||$500||$100|
Submit your ad artwork by August 18, 2017 by sending it to email@example.com or emailing us to request a rerun of last year’s ad.
For questions about directory updates & directory advertisements, please contact Kristin Evans, Administrative Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (215) 320-3882.